We’re gearing up for a fantastic autumn here at Pyramid Health & Fitness Ltd – whatever the weather – with a whole host of new classes coming soon, and a couple of opportunities for you to try things out first!
Our programme for the autumn will include:
- Body Blitz, Boxercise, Bootcamp, Bokwa (a fabulous high-energy aerobics class), Bodygroove (a dance-style workout)
- Fitness Pilates
- Sing-A-Long-A-Robics (Love to sing in front of the mirror? Well, this is your chance to sing AND work out, and you don’t have to be able to sing or dance to do it – in this class, everyone’s a star!)
- Legs, Bums and Tums
- Zumba (of course!)
- … and more …
We’re also introducing a ‘Swing It!’ class using Kettlebells, and a HIIT it Hard High Intensity Interval Training Class, with taster sessions running as follows:
Monday 17th September at Great Kingshill Village Hall
- 7.30pm – Swing It! Kettlebells class
- 8.05pm – HIIT it Hard – Total Body. A 25 minute High Intensity Interval Training class – not for beginners!
Tuesday 18th September at Millbrook School
- 7.00pm – Swing It! Kettlebells class
We’ll also be running a Legs, Bums and Tums taster on Tuesday 18th, at 7.30 p.m.
There will be a small charge of £3 per person per taster session, and you will need to BOOK IN ADVANCE for the HIIT it Hard – Total Body and Swing It! classes, as spaces for these sessions will be very limited. If you’re a monthly paying member, there is no charge, but you will still need to book to take part. Email email@example.com to book your place.
If you can’t make these dates, there’ll be another opportunity to try these and other classes at our Open Day in High Wycombe on Saturday 6th October, with full details to follow soon! To be kept-up-to-date with our new classes and opportunities to try them out, head to our facebook event page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our Open Day mailing list.